Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69

Thread: If you could meet...part 2

  1. #51
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    Why? Most people go into traumatic shock when they see him.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    haha i usually do. ive known him for about 15 years.
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #53
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    Bless your heart, thank God I've not known him that long. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    I'd like to meet:
    mega, pvfan, gcdevil22, hunter316, Mikmo, moonlightgrahm, and of course FREDDY.
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    I've also met retired_teach, Johnson, bkbasketball, and ndn10....

  6. #56
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    pvfan, gcdevil22, UFGATORS along with any other Florida fball fans.
    It'd be nice to meet some of my fellow gals on the forum too

  7. #57
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    haha hey now i hope youre not grouping me in those florida fans [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...haha just messin i dont have any beef with UF and enjoy it when they beat UT 90% of the time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #58
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    Its funny, alot of people on here would like to meet me, most would find Im really different in real life. I dont speak very loud and I mumble when I do. Most people who do meet me like me and see what a sense of humor I have and then this whole NOLA persona comes into perspective. I have to say I have met a bunch of folks on here where they know it or not.
    Most wouyld be shocked to see what I look like now, haha, Im a might heavier then my younger days and I have long enough hair to be frenchbraided (which is being cut at the end of the summmer)
    If anyone would ever like to meet me I guess the best way would be to come to any PV sporting event in the future or more recent is your desires, come to norton city pool, I have a bright pair of orange shorts that have NOLA stenciled on the leg of them, Im not easily missed.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    I seen you,Farlz,Delforge and a couple others at the JC mall a few days ago ...

    I think Ive only actually met you once tho ... haha and I will never forget that night bc that dude caught his hair on fire
    "Why so serious?"

  10. #60
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you could meet...part 2

    Lets see .. the people on the forum that I know ... mega, a football fan, knight_67, xplayer, smarty, lpd blue, nola, mercury, big al, tweeder82, bkbasketball, jack n the green, moonlight, diets17, mikmo, union man, skeptical, cj (haha cant remember his forum name right now), .. thats all i can think of right now , im goin to bed .. let you know more tomorrow
    "Why so serious?"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •